Summer Season Opening Times
|Tuesday||10am - 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday||10am - 5:30pm|
|Friday||10am - 5:30pm|
|Saturday||10am - 5:30pm|
Easter Holiday Opening Times
As per our normal hours.
We regularly get customers reporting that they have been directed to the REAR of our property (on Arley Mews) by their car satnav*. Please ensure that you also enter 'Rugby Road' on your satnav, as this should get you to the entrance at the FRONT of our store, opposite the Asda petrol station.
*We have been at this address for over 30 years, and our postcode is correct - it is a general issue with satnavs that they cannot tell the difference between the front and rear of a property. Some customers have found that using the postcode CV32 6DH - the property next door - gets them closer, but others have still reported problems.
There is free, unrestricted on-street parking right outside our front door. There is always additional space in Cliffe Road (opposite), and in St Mark's Road (next to the church).
• Leamington Spa Railway station is about a 19 minute walk (0.9 miles).View directions
• Warwick Railway station is about a 35 minute walk (1.7 miles).View directions
• The G1 (Goldline) local bus service from Leamington Town Center stops virtually right outside our store.
There is parking right outside our front door, and our front door is level with the pavement (no steps or ramp). Our store is single level and has a wheelchair accessible toilet.
We accept payment in store by cash, Visa, Mastercard, or Apple Pay. We do not accept American Express or cheques - sorry.
• The Asda fuel station opposite our store also sells hot and cold drinks and snacks (although we would request that you don't bring food and drink into our store).
• Within 1 minute walk of our front door, you will find the excellent Brunch sandwich shop and The Fat Pug pub.
• We offer free wifi to our customers (no password required).
PDF A4 map of our location (380kb).Download
OS grid ref
Our Ordnance Survey grid reference: SP 30980, 66270