Available to order now for delivery in October.
The Scott Patrol E1 30 Kit is the ultimate freeskiing avalanche backpack, which features the all new Alpride E1 Airbag System. This fully electric airbag system pushes the boundaries of innovation, thanks to its supercapacitor technology. It is the lightest electric airbag system on the market. With no cylinders or lithium batteries the Patrol E1 30 can be taken on flights with no restrictions. Due to the supercapacitor technology the system can be reloaded with just 2X AA batteries or using a Micro USB. With 30 litres of space you can pack all your essentials and more for the day elevating your safety for those unforgettable backcountry adventures.
- Alpride Airbag System E1
- Diagonal ski carry system
- Side compression straps with A-frame ski carry system and front snowboard fixation function
- Separate sleeves for safety equipment (shovel, probe) inside the main compartment
- Top pocket with fleece lining
- Stow away ice axe/pole fixation
- Versatile daisy chain loops
- Light hip belt with safety leg loop
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Inside map pocket with key holder
- Composition: shell fabric: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Zero cost user practice - train at home to make sure you know how to react on a bad day.
- Can be kept ready for 3 months in storage without checking it
- Activate the airbag twice without reloading any cartridges. Only folding the airbag is necessary.
- Dimensions: height: 60 cm, width: 28 cm, depth: 19 cm
- Volume: 30 litres
- Weight: backpack 1390 g**, Alpride System 1280 g, total 2670 g**
With no cylinders or lithium batteries the Patrol E 1 30 can be taken on flights with no restrictions
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.