This via ferrata lanyard has all the features you'll need for a great day out on the cliffs. The retractable lanyard arms help keep them out of the way. Stored in a zippered pouch, the tearing energy absorber is protected and is easy to inspect. The third arm is great when traversing or when you need to rest by clipping directly to a rung.
- Retractable lanyard arms: - keeps equipment organized and minimizes tangles - allows carabiners are to stay accessible
- Tearing energy absorber is protected in zippered pouch: - easy and quick to inspect - protected from abrasion
- Short, third arm attached to energy absorber: - convenient for Tyrolean traverses, for climbing while close to the cable or attaching to rungs (while resting)
- Connection webbing has a twist in it for lark's head hitch: - easy to attach on the harness - optimizes the strength of the connection to the harness
- Length (not including carabiners): - total: 90 cm - lanyard arms: 54 cm extended, 32 cm retracted - short arm: 7 cm - after complete tearing: 204 cm
- Materials: nylon and polyester, steel ring, aluminum carabiner
- The third arm should be equipped with a type K locking carabiner (not included)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.