A light and versatile, generously sized daypack, ideal for long day hikes, trekking holidays, or occasional overnight trips to alpine huts or hostels. Slightly lighter padding on shoulder straps and hipbelt mean that the bag will pack down a bit smaller when travelling, but still provides very good support and comfort on long hikes. Secondary access to the main compartment via a side zip makes it easy to find and replace kit on the go, while four zipped pockets help keep smaller items safe and secure. The large zipped front pocket is ideal for bushcraft tools such as a hand axe and folding saw. G-1000 Eco and HeavyDuty Eco fabrics are robust, quiet (no rustle), and have a reassuring canvas look and feel.
- Recycled polyester and organic cotton mix G-1000 Eco and HeavyDuty Eco fabrics are robust and can be waxed for extra weather resistance.
- Removable internal frame provides good support and structure, with a little flex for on-the-move comfort.
- Load-bearing hipbelt with reverse-pull strap, and webbing loops that allow mounting of accessory pockets.
- Contoured shoulder straps with sternum strap and whistle.
- Top-loading main compartment with drawcord closure and compression strap.
- Adjustable lid with two zipped pockets. Can be extended upwards for stowing bulky items, or can be completely removed if preferred.
- Zipped security pocket inside main compartment.
- Large front pocket with vertical zip.
- Side zip access to main compartment.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Expandable side pocket for water bottle or small items.
- Side compression straps also allow attachment of trekking poles and other kit.
- Suppled with rain cover.
Capacity: 35 litres
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.