A simple and robust backpack, ideal for year-round hillwalking, hut-to-hut tours, or long days out with extra kit. G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco fabric is robust and has a reassuring canvas look and feel.
- Recycled polyester and organic cotton G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco fabric is robust and can be waxed for extra weather resistance.
- Load-bearing hipbelt with zipped pockets.
- Contoured shoulder straps with sternum strap and whistle.
- Top-loading main compartment.
- Adjustable lid with two zipped pockets.
- Large front pocket with vertical zip.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Ice axe and trekking pole attachment.
- Mesh side pockets for water bottles or wet items.
- Side compression straps also allow attachment of extra gear.
- 500D PA reinforced base.
- Suppled with rain cover.
Capacity: 38 litres
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.