Is this the best shoe for you? A good fit is essential to get the best out of a pair of climbing shoes. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and sizes - we even have a little climbing wall so you can give them a go
A precise, supportive and structured performance climbing shoe, ideal for bouldering, gym and sport routes. It's new construction method gives the feel of a snug-fitting slipper with the volume control of a velcro closure.
- Microfibre and suede leather, tubular construction upper.
- Rubberised toe overlay for toe hooks.
- 3D moulded S-Heel provides a secure and stable fit for heel hooks.
- Opposing velcro straps.
- 1.1 mm LaSpoFlex midsole with P3 System for long term support and stability.
- 4mm Vibram XS Grip2 sole.
- Standard volume.
Weight: 235 (½ pair size 38)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.