Weighing at just 310g per person, but delivering everything you need for backcountry mealtime, the Pinnacle Dualist is hyper-efficient, easily packed, cleans up quick, and is engineered for high-performance cooking. Built from strong, light hard-anodized aluminum, the 1.8L pot features tough, PFOA-free Teflon® with Radiance Technology for superior non-stick performance, easy cleaning, and outstanding heat transfer. Nesting into the pot under the crushproof strainer lid are all the things you need for eating: two 590ml wide-mouth mugs with insulated sleeves and Sip-It lids, two 590ml bowls, a couple of Foons (folding sporks), and a carry bag that doubles as a sink. All that and you still have room for your fuel canister.
- Scratch-proof hard-anodised aluminium pot is light, rugged, efficient and even-heating.
- PFOA-free Teflon® with Radiance Technology delivers incredibly durable non-stick performance.
- Radiance’s three layer coating reaches temperature 25% faster than other coatings.
- Easy to clean, seriously scratch resistant, and safe for use with metal utensils.
- Crushproof strainer lid holds in heat, makes draining easy.
- Graduations moulded onto pot make for easy, accurate measuring.
- 20oz mugs have insulated sleeves to keep drinks warm, Sip-It tops to minimise spills.
- Brightly coloured BPA-free mugs and bowls are durable and easy to clean.
- Folding Foon goes from under 4” pack length to 6” eating length.
- Rugged, welded storage sack holds set and doubles as sink or wash basin.
- System nests together with room for a 220g fuel canister (not included).
Two-person system includes: 1.8L pot, strainer lid, two 20oz mugs with insulated sleeves and sip through lids, two 20oz bowls, two folding Foons, welded storage bag/sink.
Total weight: 590g
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.