Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
A super-light (just over 1kg) multiday backpack, which doesn't compromise on carrying comfort, offering a suspended, ventilated backpanel, and body-mapped padding. Ideal for those carrying ultralight camping kit, minimal bivi kit, or trekking hut-to-hut - especially in hotter climates. Available in a choice of three women's specific harness sizes.
- Aerospan harness system with ultralight 7001 aluminium perimeter frame, suspended backpanel, and spacer-mesh body-contact material.
- Choice of women's specific harness sizes to give a perfect fit.
- Ventilated, contoured shoulder straps with sternum strap and sunglasses holder.
- Supportive, load-bearing hipbelt, with reverse-pull belt and large zip pockets.
- Top-access main compartment.
- Floating/removable lid with outer zipped pocket.
- Stretch-mesh front pocket, ideal for wet or dirty items.
- Stretch-mesh side pockets, ideal for waterbottles.
- Dedicated trekking pole attachment.
- Side compression straps.
- Detachable raincover in zipped pocket.
- Hydration system compatible (Camelbak, Hydrapak, etc - not included).
Capacity: 45 litres.
Weight: 1.05kg (raincover 91g).
Recommended maximum load: 14kg.
XS - Back length 14" to 16"
S - Back length 16" to 18"
M - Back length 18" to 20"
Back length is the distance from the base of the back of the neck (C7 vertebra) to level with top of the hip bone (iliac crest).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.