Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Book a free fitting appointment now
Following on from the success of the Banks GTX lightweight boot, the Banks Low offers the same premium quality materials and construction, out-of-the box comfort, and under foot protection, but in a below-ankle style for less demanding terrain, or for those who prefer lower cut footwear. Standout features include a very soft stretch material around the cuff, a single-gusset wrap-around tongue construction, and a stable and protective sole package.
- Nubuck leather, suede and synthetic upper.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- Very soft cuff and tongue material.
- Futura wrap-around tongue construction helps reduce potential rubbing points.
- Wide, extended lacing offers plenty of adjustment.
- Soft lace loops.
- Reinforced PU foam wedge midsole.
Hanwag Endurance Hike outsole with 10% recycled rubber.
- Made in Europe.
- 100% European sourced materials.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.