The keenly anticipated update to Hanwag's classic lightweight alpine boot, designed to blend climbing ability and walking comfort. Tubetec sole construction enables the use of a much softer and more cushioning PU midsole material, without compromising durability or stability, thanks to the protective TPU 'tube' which surrounds it. The upper has been improved to provide a better balance of stability and support, without undue restriction to ankle flex for hiking and climbing. The upper has also been designed to minimise exposed stitching, further improving durability. A superb 4-season mountain boot, ideal for scrambling, challenging via-ferratas, summer alpine mountaineering routes, and UK winter hillwalking.
- Microfibre and synthetic upper.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- High rubber rand.
- Ghilly lacing over forefoot, with no metal eyelets to cause pressure points.
- LFX technology ankle for support without undue restriction.
- Tubetec Rock midsole for the perfect balance of performance, comfort and durability.
- TPU reinforcement heel welt.
- Vibram “Mont Compound” and Hanwag Integral Light profile design outsole.
Crampon compatibility: Suitable for regular use with semi-automatic (clip heel/strap toe) mountaineering crampons.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.