A brilliant pocket-size water filter for just about any outdoor activity - hiking, travelling, backpacking, trail running, mountain biking, wild camping and more - providing safe drinking water from just about any river, stream, lake or pond. The latest hollow-fibre filter technology gives a huge capacity (up to 2000 litres), a fast flow-rate (1 litre in about 60 seconds), extremely simple maintenance, and no reliance on batteries or chemicals. It's form-factor has been very carefully designed to make it as versatile as possible, allowing you to drink directly from the filter, fill a water bottle, or even connect directly to your Camelbak, Source or Platypus hydration system. Highly recommended!
- 0.1 micron filter element removes disease and illness causing bacteria (inc e-coli, salmonella, cholera), and protozoa (inc giardia).
- Prefilter removes particulate.
- No chemicals or batteries.
- Easy to clean for a long service life (no tools required)
- Works instantly - filters water as you drink or pump.
- Packs down small enough to fit in a pocket.
- Proven MSR dependability and build quality.
- Winner of multiple industry awards.
Filter element capacity: Up to 2000 litres
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.