Don’t let the winter pass you by. With an updated design and fully recycled construction, the new Axion Pro Jacket is a warm and protective down jacket for trekking, mountaineering and cold days at the crag. As part of our Mountain range, the Axion Pro Jacket is built from durable recycled Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon with an ultra-thin water-resistant coating for increased resilience in changeable conditions. The 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled down is combined with Nikwax® hydrophobic treatment to retain its loft for maximum warmth. While the helmet-compatible hood uses Stratus synthetic insulation for improved performance in the wet, it is also removable for more casual everyday use. Additional outdoor features include a double-ended YKK® Natulon zip, a pair of cosy, harness-compatible zipped hand pockets and fully adjustable cuffs and hem to help retain the warmth. With midi-baffle stitch-through construction, full adjustability and high-level weatherproofing, the Axion Pro is a robust winter workhorse with all the features you need to keep the cold at bay.
- Helmet compatible removable hood, filled with Stratus synthetic insulation
- Midi-baffle stitch through construction
- Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon outer is windproof and water-resistant
- High YKK® zipped hand pockets and large chest pocket
- Double ended full length front YKK Natulon zip
- Fully adjustable cuffs and hem to trap warmth
- Main Fabric: Recycled 20D nylon Pertex Quantum Pro, 40g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant)
- finish (295g Size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with polyurethane coating and
- 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
- Weight 768g
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.