Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
A fully-featured daypack for active outdoor use - hiking, mountain biking, scrambling and more. The fully adjustable harness has a proper load-bearing hipbelt to ensure a very comfortable carry, while also allowing more freedom of movement than a framed backpack.
This 35 litre version gives plenty of capacity for winter hillwalking, hut-to-hut tours, and supported treks at higher altitudes (when additional warm clothing needs to be carried).
- Air Contour X harness - a lightweight, close-fitting back system with a flexible yet supportive construction that contours with the shape of your spine. Stable with heavy loads and ventilated to allow the air to flow, it moves with you over all terrain.
- Pockets on hipbelt.
- Top entry to main compartment.
- Stretch-mesh front stash pocket.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Large zipped pocket in lid.
- Secure zipped pocket under lid.
- Stretch-mesh side pockets, ideal for a waterbottle.
- Side compression straps.
- Bike light attachment.
- TipGripper walking pole attachment.
- 50% recycled nylon fabric.
Volume: 35 litres
Dimensions: 65 x 27 x 35cm
Back length: 19-21"
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.