A camping quilt offers comfort, versatility and warmth in a lightweight package. It connects directly to your sleeping mat to create a real bed - mattress underneath and quilt over the top - giving you room to move and easy temperature control. Ideal for summer backpacking and travelling. Also a great option when using with a tarp (when dew or drips of condensation are more likely).
- More room to move than a mummy-shape sleeping bag.
- No 'wasted' insulation underneath your body.
- Easy to vent in warm weather.
- No zips to snag.
- Synthetic eraLoft hollow microfibre polyester filling is light, compressible, and retains warmth when damp.
- Thermacapture seams reduce heat loss at fabric joins.
- Side baffles keep out drafts.
- Elasticated, insulated footbox keeps feet warm and keeps your quilt in place.
- Perimeter press studs connect to your camping mattress.
Minimum suggested temperature - Women: 10°C
Minimum suggested temperature - Men: 4°C
Pack size: 30x20cm
Size: Designed to be used with a standard (regular) size Therm-A-Rest inflatable sleeping mat.
NB: mattress and mattress cover not included.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.