A high-performance trekking and expedition pack with CM (Custom Mouldable) hipbelt, designed to offer high levels of comfort and support over multiple days carrying medium to heavy loads over difficult terrain or in remote locations. The Ariel has quickly become our most popular women's model for over-seas school expeditions, Silver and Gold D-of-E, and non-portered trekking trips.
- Women's specific harness, hipbelt and shoulder starps.
- AG AntiGravity™ 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut compression.
- Top lid access.
- Stretch front pocket.
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment.
- Twin ice axe loops.
- Removable top lid, converts into lumbar pack.
- Integrated & detachable raincover.
- J-zip front panel access.
- StraightJacket compression.
- Adjustable torso length.
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider.
- Cord loop accessory attachment slots.
- External hydration access.
- Internal top load compression strap.
- Removable sleeping pad straps.
- Side compression straps.
- Single aluminium stay.
Capacity: 65 litres (size M).
Weight: 2.21kg (size M).
S - Back length 16 to 19"
M - Back length 18 to 21"
Back length is the distance from the base of the back of the neck (C7 vertebra) to level with top of the hip bone (iliac crest).
In store fitting of Osprey CM packs
If this pack is purchased in our Leamington store, our trained staff we correctly fit and adjust the pack to your back and torso size, then custom mould the hipbelt to your hips, ensuring the highest possible degree of carrying comfort.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.