Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Book a free fitting appointment now
A robust and supportive but very light multi-terrain trekking boot, based on Aku's excellent Tengu mountaineering boot. Soft lacing loops, a 'sock fit' tongue, and an external ankle support structure help ensure a very high level of out-of-the-box comfort. The sole unit integrates Aku's exclusive ELICA technology, ensuring excellent load distribution over the sole of the foot, and improved foot roll.
- Air 8000 synthetic upper with suede leather sections.
- Protective Liba Smart PU rand.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining with stretch tounge section.
- ELICA Natural Stride System.
- Duel density EVA midsole.
- 4.2mm nylon and diecut EVA lasting board (medium).
- Vibram Megagrip Curcuma outsole.
Supplied with two sets of laces in different colours.
Weight: 510g (1/2 pair)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.