Conventional sock wisdom dictates that you can either have padding for protection and comfort or two layers for reduced friction. The 1000 Mile Fusion Sock breaks that mould with innovative design and material technology. It provides a sock that offers everything: the 1000 Mile double layer sock's blister-free guarantee, but with padded comfort and protection. Just what you need when you're in the thick of it.
- Achilles Tendon protection: full length padded protection for the Achilles Tendon - the first sock to offer you this
- Arch bracing: for additional support
- Padded comfort zones: padding on the toe, heel and ball area of the foot for extra comfort and protection
- Double layer construction: eliminates friction between foot and shoe, reducing wear and preventing blisters
- Tactel® inner layer: wicks away perspiration o keep feet dry and cool
- Outer layer: 40% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 23% Polyester, 6% Cotton and 2% Lycra
- Inner Layer: 100% Tactel®
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.