A lightweight, multipurpose shoe, handmade from premium quality materials. While not offering as much grip as our dedicated off-road walking shoes, they are - however - ideal for day-to-day wear, après-ski, travel use, or any time comfortable, waterproof footwear is desirable.
- 1.8mm Italian suede leather upper, with libasmart toe.
- 'Sock-fit' stretch tongue.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex Performance Comfort lining.
- Coco/latex/bamboo insole.
- Extra-flexible 1.5mm nylon lasting board with die-cut EVA top.
- Die-cut, shock absorbing EVA midsole (recycled).
- Low-profile, Vibram s509 Ecostep outsole (recycled).
- Handmade in Europe.
- Supplied with two sets of laces in contrasting colours.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.