A light and super-comfy 'mid', offering a little bit more support and protection than a standard height walking shoe, but without the bulk and 'clumpiness' of a proper boot. Ideal for travelling, moving fast in the hills, day hiking on tracks and trails, or as a summer alternative to a sturdy hillwalking boot. The laminated PU upper eliminates a great deal of stitching, increasing durability and reducing the risk of rubbing. The sole unit integrates Aku's exclusive ELICA technology, ensuring excellent load distribution over the sole of the foot, and improved foot roll.
- Air 8000 synthetic upper with welded PU film.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- ELICA Natural Stride System.
- Injected EVA midsole.
- 2mm polypropylene and EVA microporosa lasting board (flexible).
- Vibram Megagrip Salvatica outsole.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.