Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Book a free fitting appointment now
A sturdy and supportive boot for regular hillwalking, and backpacking with heavy loads. A high rubber rand gives extra scuff protection when negotiating scree and boulder fields, while a multi-layer midsole gives excellent cushioning and support.
- 1.8mm suede leather and highly breathable Air 8000 fabric upper.
- High protective rubber rand.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- 4-6mm nylon and die-cut EVA lasting board.
- IMS³ triple density EVA/PU midsole.
- Exoskeleton external support system.
- Vibram Foura outsole.
Weight: 700g (½ pair).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.