A sturdy and supportive boot for regular hillwalking, and backpacking with heavy loads. A high rubber rand gives extra scuff protection when negotiating scree and boulder fields, while a multi-layer midsole gives excellent cushioning and support.
- 1.8mm suede leather and highly breathable Air 8000 fabric upper.
- High protective rubber rand.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- 4-6mm nylon and die-cut EVA lasting board.
- IMS³ triple density EVA/PU midsole.
- Exoskeleton external support system.
- Vibram Foura outsole.
Weight: 700g (½ pair).
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.