A light, versatile and really comfortable 4-season mountain boot, ideal for UK winter hillwalking and alpine climbs with trekking approaches. Superbly comfortable straight out of the box, thanks to it's soft upper, 'sock-fit' tongue, and to-the-toe ghilly lacing system. New Vibram outsole design gives plenty of grip on rugged terrain without excess weight.
- Nylon and suede leather upper.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- High Liba Smart PU rand.
- Stretch tongue.
- Ankle flex zone.
- Ghilly lacing over forefoot, with no metal eyelets to cause pressure points.
- Extra stiff carbon fibre and die-cut EVA lasting board.
- Duel-density PU midsole.
- TPU reinforcement heel welt.
- Vibram Curcuma outsole with lightweight base.
- Made in Italy.
Crampon compatibility: Suitable for regular use with semi-automatic (clip heel/strap toe) mountaineering crampons.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.