A very robust and supportive shoe, based on Aku's brilliant Tengu GTX mountain boot. Ideal for via-ferrata or rocky 'approach' use, when a normal walking shoe may not provide enough protection around and under the foot. The sole unit integrates Aku's exclusive ELICA technology, ensuring excellent load distribution over the sole of the foot, and improved foot roll.
- Suede leather and Air 8000 synthetic upper.
- Stretch 'sock-fit' tongue.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- Protective Liba Smart PU rand.
- ELICA Natural Stride System.
- Double density EVA midsole.
- 4.2mm nylon and die-cut EVA lasting board (medium).
- Vibram Megagrip Curcuma outsole.
- Made in Italy.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.