Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting boot for your foot. We would always recommend a visit to our Leamington Spa store to be properly measured and fitted
The classic British rambler's and fellwalker's boot, originally designed by the Brasher Boot Company. Now manufactured by Berghaus, the outsole has been updated with the use of genuine Vibram rubber.
- 2.2-2.4mm Pittards full grain leather upper.
- Sheep leather cuff and tongue.
- Memory foam padding around ankle.
- Low rubber rand for added scuff protection.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- PU shock absorbing midsole.
- Vibram Hillmaster anti-clog outsole.
Weight: 680g (1/2 pair).
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.