The classic British rambler's and fellwalker's boot, originally designed by the Brasher Boot Company. Now manufactured by Berghaus, the outsole has been updated with the use of genuine Vibram rubber.
- 2.2-2.4mm Pittards full grain leather upper.
- Sheep leather cuff and tongue.
- Memory foam padding around ankle.
- Low rubber rand for added scuff protection.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- PU shock absorbing midsole.
- Vibram Hillmaster anti-clog outsole.
Weight: 680g (1/2 pair).
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.