First used by Leo Houlding and his team on their way to Antarctica to conquer Ulvetanna Peak, this parka offers performance and style good enough for even an athlete’s ‘down time’. A fully waterproof shell and Hydrodown® Fusion insulation to keep you warm and dry, wherever you are.
- Hydrodown® Fusion insulation
- Hood- grown on with detachable fur trim for more versatile styling
- Eight pockets- two chest pockets, two zipped side entry chest pockets, two zipped lower patch pockets, one zipped sleeve pocket and one zipped internal pocket
- Covered centre-front zip
- Sleeve articulation
- Full waist drawcord adjustment
- Quilted inner lining with Hydrodown® Fusion insulation
- Cuff tabs with hook and loop closure
- Inner stretch cuff
- AQ™2 (188g/m2). Waterproofness 10,000mm, breathability 8,000g/m2/24hrs
- Insulation: Hydrodown® Fusion 5.5
- Weight: 2005g
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.