Light, tasty and nutritious dehydrated outdoor meals, ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping and expedition use. Compared to some other brands, the packaging on these really makes a difference - there are internal markings so you don't have to guess how much water to add, there's a zip-loc seal at the top to keep the heat in while waiting for it to re-hydrate, and it's wide-short orientation makes it much easier to eat out of. Tested and approved by Lockwoods staff!
- Originally developed for the Swedish military.
- Higher calorie meals for hearty outdoor appetites (around 650 kcal).
- Really tasty meal options.
- Very quick and simple to prepare - just add boiling water, stir and wait (about 10 minutes).
- Can also be prepared with cold water (about 30 minutes).
- No washing up.
- Significantly lighter than ready-to-eat meals, especially if packing for several days.
- Long shelf-life.
- Fully recyclable packaging.
Weight: 140-150g (depending on meal)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.