All of our skins are 70% mohair and 30% synthetic material and have been relentlessly tested in conditions ranging from dry cold to humid heat. Made in Austria, our skins are ultra resistant, lightweight, compact, and easily stored in the bag provided.
- 70% mohair, 30% synthetic: for the best ratio gliding / grip / durability
- Polyamide buckle
- Fitted metal tip hook
- Double layer hybrid glue
- Perfect adhesion to the ski baseeven at super low temperatures
- Effortless removal from the ski without adhesive trace on the base
- Maintenance free as the adhesive does not have to be re-glued
- Easy handling as the skins can be folded on themselves
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.