Simple, minimal, perfected and classic - the Alpine Bod is a time proven design for alpinists, ski tourers, mountaineers and scrambling.
- Quick-release leg loop buckles and a 'nappy' style design for easy on/off without removing your crampons or skis.
- Durable, quick-dry nylon webbing.
- Traditional, super-reliable thread-back buckle.
- Packs down small, and is not bulky to wear.
- Each size is widely adjustable to accommodate clothing layers.
- Four handy gear loops.
Weight: 395g (14oz)
NB: The Alpine Bod does not have a belay loop - it's simply not necessary on a true alpine harness, and would hinder easy of putting on and taking off. It is therefore not an ideal option for indoor climbing or cragging.
Medium - 29-33" waist, 20-24" leg.
Large - 32-36" waist, 22-26" leg.
X-Large - 35-39" waist, 24-28" leg.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.