A durable and packable 4-seaon trekking pole, equally suitable for summer backpacking and winter mountaineering. Z-pole construction means it packs small enough to stow inside your backpack, yet is ready for use in an instant. The cork grips are light, warm in the winter, and non-sweaty in the summer.
- Aluminium shafts.
- 3-section folding design with speed cone deployment.
- FlickLock length adjustment.
- Lightweight cork grip and breathable, moisture-wicking strap.
- Non-slip foam mini grip extension for secure choke-ups when traversing.
- Interchangeable Carbide Tips and non-marking Rubber Tips included.
Supplied with 60mm trekking baskets and 95mm winter powder baskets.
Length (in use): 120-140cm
Length (folded): 42cm.
Weight (pair): 612g.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.