A versatile two-section touring pole designed for skiing but capable in all four seasons for on- and off-trail pursuits, the Black Diamond Expedition 2 ski pole is highly adjustable and incredibly functional. The pole’s all-aluminum construction adds year-round durability, while FlickLock adjustability allows for fast and secure length adjustments. The Expedition 2 comes with an updated foam grip for added comfort and a dual density grip-top with a sticky rubber that grabs buckles and bindings for quick adjustments. A new, vari-width strap also increases adjustability on varying terrain while maximizing comfort.
- 16 mm aluminum upper with 14 mm lower
- Four-season extended foam grip with aggressive hooking point for
- manipulating bars and buckles
- Adjustable vari-width strap strap for ergonomic comfort with or without gloves
- FlickLock® adjustability
- 100 mm Powder Baskets
- Indexed ferrule for 3/4 basket compatibility
- Weight Per Pair : 512 g for 95-145 cm Length
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.