A superbly versatile, modern climbing and mountaineering crampon, ideal for Scottish mixed conditions and technical mountaineering, but also suitable for glacier crossing and low angle snow climbs. Stainless steel construction ensures durability and strength, while the duel secondary front points work great on rock edges.
- Durable stainless steel construction resists balling-up and won't rust.
- Durable horizontal front-points.
- Dual secondary front-points are optimized for technical precision, while still maintaining a balanced, stable platform on descents and lower angle terrain.
- Redesigned rocker to better fit modern mountain boots.
- Low-profile micro-adjustable heel clip.
- Durable and easy-to-attach strap toe.
- Suppled with front and rear anti-balling plates
Weight: 910g (pair)
Boot compatibility: Rigid or semi-rigid crampon-compatible mountain boots (B3 or B2).
Attachment: Strap toe, clip heel
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.