A very popular beginner's shoe, offering a high level of comfort and good performance. Also a great option for intermediate climbers after an 'all-day comfort' shoe for long outdoor routes.
- Suede leather and microfibre upper, with PU Air Net side panels and lining for extra breathability and comfort.
- To-the-toe lacing for fine-tuning of fit over the whole foot.
- Low-tension heel.
- EVA anti-shock layer under the heel for extra cushioning.
- Slip lasted.
- Medium-stiffness, anti-deformation midsole.
- 4mm Boreal FS-QUATTRO sticky rubber.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.