Is this the best shoe for you? A good fit is essential to get the best out of a pair of climbing shoes. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and sizes - we even have a little climbing wall so you can give them a go
A very popular beginner's shoe, offering a high level of comfort and good performance. Also a great option for intermediate climbers after an 'all-day comfort' shoe for long outdoor routes.
- Suede leather and microfibre upper, with PU Air Net side panels and lining for extra breathability and comfort.
- Two strap velcro closure.
- Low-tension heel.
- EVA anti-shock layer under the heel for extra cushioning.
- Slip lasted.
- Medium-stiffness, anti-deformation midsole.
- 4mm Boreal FS-QUATTRO sticky rubber.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.