A vest style hydration backpack, ideal for summer challenge walks, or off-road half or full marathons in mountain terrain when minimal safety kit is required to be carried. Provides enough carrying capacity for a set of waterproofs, long sleeve top, water, and emergency items. Being a vest style backpack means it is MUCH more stable on your back for running or moving quickly, and also provides easy-to-access pockets on the front for energy bars, phone, and on-the-move essentials.
- Vest stye pack for superior load stability and weight distribution.
- Chest pockets for phone, snacks, additional bottles, etc.
- Z-pole attachment.
- Zipped reservoir pocket.
- Stretch front overflow pocket.
- 3D Vent Mesh body-contact fabric on backpanel and shoulder straps.
- Duel sternum straps for stability.
- Adjustable side straps for different user builds.
Supplied with 2-litre Camelbak Crux hydration system.
Cargo capacity: 8 litres.
Dimensions: 42 x 30 x 19.5 cm
Chest size: 71-116cm (26-46")
Torso height: 43-53cm (17-21")
Alternative colours available to order
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.