The Panterra 90 features an open-topped 'cabrio' design with 4 buckles for a legendary fit and unparalleled comfort. The open-top design is part of a 3-part construction that delivers a smooth and progressive flex. This 3-part construction makes for particularly easy entry and removal and a strong degree of vibration dampening, making the Panterra a real favourite for skiers with problematic feet. The adaptable cuff design guarantees that the boot fits the calf perfectly and easily. The is also right up to date with pre-mounted GripWalk soles.
- Legendary fit and comfort through open-topped design
- Adaptable collar design
- Variable ramp angle system
- Pre-mounted with GripWalk soles
- 50° range of motion in walking mode
- Flex 90
- TF Sport Liner
- Power Strap 40 mm
- F5 Alu Micro Buckles
- Last widths: 100 – 102 mm (VVF = Variable Volume Fit)
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.