A comfy, durable, and well-featured top-loading daypack, ideal for day walkers who visit the hills and mountains on a regular basis. The supportive, close fitting harness keeps the load closer to your centre of gravity, meaning more stability on rough ground, when scrambling, or moving quickly. Plenty of pockets and gear attachment points help organise gear and make it easy to access items when they're needed. A proper load-bearing hipbelt ensures the weight is taken on your hips, rather than your shoulders, making for a much more comfortable carry.
- Anatomically shaped, padded hipbelt with zipped pockets for small items.
- Pull forward closure for quick and precise hip belt adjustment.
- Anatomically shaped Soft AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps.
- Front zipped access panel to main compartment.
- Front overflow stash pocket.
- Zipped front pocket.
- Two side pockets - one zipped, one stretch mesh.
- Lid pocket.
- Internal valuables pocket.
- Ice axe and walking pole attachment loops.
- Side compression straps.
- Reflective attachment for drinking tube.
- Hydration system compatible.
- SOS label.
- Detachable rain cover.
Volume: 34 litres.
Dimensions: 64 x 30 x 24 cm
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.