A streamlined but well-featured backpack, with a comfortable and supportive harness that offers a good range of size adjustment. By concentrating on providing the features you really need, this pack is also a lot lighter than many of it's competitors, weighing in at just under 2kg. Ideal for DofE, school and scout expeditions.
- Supportive and comfortable harness system with internal X-Frame, VARI-Quick torso size adjustment, and Air Contact spacer-mesh padding.
- Anatomical load-bearing hipbelt with reverse pull adjustment and handy zipped pockets.
- Contoured shoulder straps with sternum strap.
- Expandable main compartment (adds an extra 10 litres capacity when needed).
- Zip entry sleeping bag compartment.
- Large stretch-mesh front stash/overflow pocket, ideal for wet items.
- Side compression straps.
- Stretch side pockets for water bottles.
- Zipped lid pocket.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Sleeping mat attachment points.
- Legendary Deuter build quality and comfort.
Dimensions: 84 x 32 x 26cm.
Capacity: 65 litres (plus 10 litre extension).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.