A robust and very practical travel backpack, with a fully adjustable rucksack harness, zip-access main compartment, and very handy 15 litre detachable daypack for day trips and aircraft cabin luggage. Offers plenty of capacity for independent backpacking trips to adventurous parts of the world. The rucksack harness allows the bag to be comfortably carried all day when needed, but a zip cover hides it away when not needed. The large panel access makes this a much easier bag to live out of for extended periods compared to a traditional top-loading backpack.
- Women's specific SL harness sizing and shape.
- Fully featured backpack harness stows away when not in use to prevent damage or snagging, and to allow straightforward check-in as hold luggage
- VariQuick torso size adjustment.
- Padded load-bearing hipbelt.
- Contoured shoulder straps with sternum strap.
- Internal spring steel frame.
- U-shape zip entry to main compartment - for easy packing and gear access.
- Front stash pocket for daypack - can also be used for clothing or other bulky items.
- Three padded grab handles - top, side and base.
- Side compression straps.
- Lockable zipper on main compartment.
- Daypack can be attached to front of main backpack harness for security.
Detachable daypack features:
- Contoured shoulder straps.
- Padded backpanel.
- Zip access main compartment.
- Padded laptop pocket.
- External zipped pocket.
- Key clip.
Capacity: 65 litres (main pack), 15 litres (daypack).
(NB: Maron colour illustrated is only available as a special order)
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.