A comfy, durable, and well-featured top-loading daypack, ideal for regular walkers or those on supported trekking trips in warmer climates. Plenty of pockets and gear attachment points help organise gear and make it easy to access items when they're needed. The 'trampoline' style backpanel holds the pack off your back, allowing increased airflow for extra comfort in warm conditions or when sweating up hill. A proper load-bearing hipbelt ensures the weight is taken on your hips, rather than your shoulders, making for a much more comfortable carry.
- Women's specific SL harness.
- Anatomically shaped, compact hip belt with zipped pockets for small items.
- Pull forward closure for quick and precise hip belt adjustment.
- Anatomically shaped Soft AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjustment straps.
- Lid pocket.
- Stretch side pockets for water bottles.
- Large front stretch-woven stash pocket.
- Large U-shape front access zip to main compartment.
- Internal valuables pocket.
- Top lid attachment loops.
- Ice axe and walking pole attachment loops.
- Side compression straps.
- Reflective attachment for drinking tube.
- Hydration system compatible.
- SOS label.
- Detachable rain cover.
Volume: 24 litres.
Dimensions: 62 x 28 x 18 cm
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.