Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
Our most popular alpine pack, offering a superb combination of durability, comfort and practical mountain-specific features. The slim profile gives better balance and less restriction to movement when skiing, climbing, or scrambling, and compared to many climbing packs, the Guide 35+ has a very comfy and supportive harness system.
- Tough PU-coated nylon fabrics balance weight with durability.
- Removable, lightweight aluminium x-frame.
- Detachable VariFlex belt with gear loops.
- Height adjustable lid closure with central zipped compartment and valuables pocket.
- Detachable rope lashing strap.
- Practical side entry zip to main compartment, for quick access to important items.
- Compression straps which can be fastened over the middle of the pack.
- Ice axe attachment.
- Reinforced ski attachment straps at the side.
- Top lid attachment rings to store extra gear.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Attachment loops for optional Deuter Helmet Holder.
Volume: 35 litres (plus 8 litres expansion).
Dimensions: 68 x 34 x 22 cm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.