Our most popular alpine pack, offering a superb combination of durability, comfort and practical mountain-specific features. The slim profile gives better balance and less restriction to movement when skiing, climbing, or scrambling, and compared to many climbing packs, the Guide 35+ has a very comfy and supportive harness system.
- Tough PU-coated nylon fabrics balance weight with durability.
- Removable, lightweight aluminium x-frame.
- Detachable VariFlex belt with gear loops.
- Height adjustable lid closure with central zipped compartment and valuables pocket.
- Detachable rope lashing strap.
- Practical side entry zip to main compartment, for quick access to important items.
- Compression straps which can be fastened over the middle of the pack.
- Ice axe attachment.
- Reinforced ski attachment straps at the side.
- Top lid attachment rings to store extra gear.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Attachment loops for optional Deuter Helmet Holder.
Volume: 35 litres (plus 8 litres expansion).
Dimensions: 68 x 34 x 22 cm
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.