A larger version of the very popular women's Guide 30+ SL, offering the same superb combination of durability, comfort and practical mountain-specific features, but with a bit more carrying capacity for multi-day hut-to-hut tours, or for those needing to lug extra gear. An additional zip-entry base compartment makes for easier organisation of pack contents, and allows quick access to gear at the bottom of the pack.
- Tough PU-coated nylon fabrics balance weight with durability.
- Removable, lightweight aluminium x-frame.
- Detachable VariFlex belt with gear loops.
- Height adjustable lid closure with central zipped compartment and valuables pocket.
- Detachable rope lashing strap.
- Practical side entry zip to main compartment, for quick access to important items.
- Compression straps which can be fastened over the middle of the pack.
- Ice axe attachment.
- Reinforced ski attachment straps at the side.
- Top lid attachment rings to store extra gear.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Attachment loops for optional Deuter Helmet Holder.
- Zip-access bottom compartment.
Volume: 40 litres (plus 8 litres expansion).
Dimensions: 70 x 33 x 22 cm
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.