A long-back version of our most popular alpine pack, offering a superb combination of durability, comfort and practical mountain-specific features, for those with a longer than average torso. The slim profile gives better balance and less restriction to movement when skiing, climbing, or scrambling, and compared to many climbing packs, the Guide 42+ has a very comfy and supportive harness system.
- Tough PU-coated nylon fabrics balance weight with durability.
- Removable, lightweight aluminium x-frame.
- Detachable VariFlex belt with gear loops.
- Height adjustable lid closure with central zipped compartment and valuables pocket.
- Detachable rope lashing strap.
- Practical side entry zip to main compartment, for quick access to important items.
- Compression straps which can be fastened over the middle of the pack.
- Ice axe attachment.
- Reinforced ski attachment straps at the side.
- Top lid attachment rings to store extra gear.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Attachment loops for optional Deuter Helmet Holder.
Volume: 42 litres (plus 8 litres expansion).
Dimensions: 78 x 34 x 24 cm
Suggested user height: 6'1" to 6'6"
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.