Is this the best backpack for you? A good fit is essential to the carrying comfort of a backpack. Please visit our Leamington store to compare different models and harness sizes.
Our most popular compact multi-use daypack gets upgraded for 2018 - it's still a very light, streamlined and comfy little daypack, but now with updated fabrics, an even cleaner look, and an extra litre of carrying capacity. Ideal for summer day hikes, travelling, biking, climbing, or on-piste skiing.
- Simple, padded backpanel and contoured shoulder straps with spacermesh body-contact fabrics.
- Ultra lightweight, high strength polyamide Delrin U-frame provides backpanel structure without ridgidty.
- Special tapered shape for extra arm freedom for running, skiing or climbing.
- Height adjustable chest strap.
- Stretchwoven side pockets allow quick access to energy food or drink bottles.
- Handy finger pull loops on the zipper slides.
- Attachment loops for optional helmet holder.
- 3M reflectors.
- External top zip pocket with internal key clip.
- Hydration system compatible.
- Water-resistant, ripstop nylon fabrics.
- Packs very flat in the bottom of a suitcase or duffle bag.
Capacity: 16 litres.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability. All prices include VAT at 20%. Orders shipped outside the UK will have the VAT removed at checkout.