A reliable, top quality travelpack which combines the carrying comfort of a proper trekking backpack, with loads of travel-friendly features like large zipped access panel, harness cover, and a detachable daypack for day trips and hand luggage. Ideal for multi-week trips which will involve multi-day hiking tours and trekking, or for those who what to keep their options open on independent overseas adventures.
- Fully adjustable women's specific rucksack harness with internal x-frame, Vari-Quick torso adjustment, contoured shoulder straps, and an anatomically formed load-bearing hipbelt.
- Zip-over cover to protect harness when checking in as hold-luggage or when not in use.
- Large zipped access panel makes the pack much easier to live out of, and makes customs searches that little bit less stressful.
- Zip-entry lower compartment.
- Side compression straps.
- Internal organiser pockets and stability straps.
- Padded grab handles.
- Detachable shoulder strap for use when rucksack harness is stowed away.
- Zipped expansion panel adds an extra 10 litres capacity when needed.
- Zip-off 19 litre daypack with spacer mesh padded back, sternum strap, zipped front pocket, and stretch-mesh side pockets.
- Daypack can also be attached to users front for additional security and connivance.
- Tough fabrics and durable construction.
Capacity: 60 litres plus 10 litre expansion, and 19 litre daypack.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.