A reliable, top quality travelpack which combines the carrying comfort of a proper trekking backpack, with loads of travel-friendly features like large zipped access panel, harness cover, and a detachable daypack for day trips and hand luggage. Ideal for multi-week trips which will involve multi-day hiking tours and trekking, or for those who what to keep their options open on independent overseas adventures.
- Fully adjustable women's specific rucksack harness with internal x-frame, Vari-Quick torso adjustment, contoured shoulder straps, and an anatomically formed load-bearing hipbelt.
- Zip-over cover to protect harness when checking in as hold-luggage or when not in use.
- Large zipped access panel makes the pack much easier to live out of, and makes customs searches that little bit less stressful.
- Zip-entry lower compartment.
- Side compression straps.
- Internal organiser pockets and stability straps.
- Padded grab handles.
- Detachable shoulder strap for use when rucksack harness is stowed away.
- Zipped expansion panel adds an extra 10 litres capacity when needed.
- Zip-off 19 litre daypack with spacer mesh padded back, sternum strap, zipped front pocket, and stretch-mesh side pockets.
- Daypack can also be attached to users front for additional security and connivance.
- Tough fabrics and durable construction.
Capacity: 60 litres plus 10 litre expansion, and 19 litre daypack.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.