A reliable, durable and versatile belay device, bundled with a secure and user-friendly carabiner - an ideal belay device set for beginners climbing indoors or outside.
Beetle belay device features include:
- Works on single or double ropes.
- Can be used for belaying and abseiling.
- Friction grooves add extra holding power for thinner ropes or heavier climbers.
- Designed for 8.5 - 11mm single ropes, and 7.3 - 9.2mm double or twin ropes.
Belay Master HMS features include:
- Super-safe secondary gate design.
- Secondary gate can only be closed if main screwgate mechanism has been closed correctly.
- I-beam construction for reduced weight.
- Non-snagging, clean nose design.
Gate opening: 20mm
Strength (gate closed): 25kN
Strength (gate open): 8kN
Strength (minor axis): 10kN
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.