A great ice axe for winter hillwalkers and mountaineers wanting a strong, dependable, user-friendly, and versatile tool for walking, scrambling and low-grade climbs.
- Full-strength 'T-rated' shaft and pick, for maximum security and dependability when climbing and using axe as part of a belay.
- Classic shape pick gives a good balance of climbing ability and controllable self-arrest.
- Good size adze for chopping steps and digging bucket-seats.
- The curved shaft (a standard feature on tech axes) gives a bit more clearance when climbing with the pick, and a more friendly shape when carrying the axe against your back between your rucksack shoulder strap.
- Over-moulded handle for excellent grip when using the 'business end' of the axe, without restricting ability to plunge shaft.
Supplied with durable and comfy chokehold leash.
Weight: 583g (55cm), 604g (60cm).
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.