A strong, user-friendly, swing-cheek pulley with integrated 3-hole rigging plate, designed to simplify the setup of climbing, lowering and positioning systems in a work or rescue situation.
- Triple attachment points for special rigging applications.
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability.
- Textile friendly surfaces.
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance.
- Pre-lubricated sintered bronze bearings for ultra smooth operation.
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly.
- Recommended for arborist and rescue applications.
Conforms to all of the following standards: EN 12278:2007, EN 795(b)1997, NFPA 1983(06 ED ) Type L
Maximum rope diameter: 14mm.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.