A reliable, durable and versatile belay device, bundled with a secure and user-friendly carabiner - an ideal belay device set for beginners climbing indoors or outside.
Mantis belay device features include:
- Hot forged and CNC machined for the best strength to weight.
- Works on single or double ropes.
- Can be used for belaying and abseiling.
- Friction grooves add extra holding power for thinner ropes or heavier climbers.
- Designed for 8.5-11mm single ropes, and 7.3-9.2mm double or twin ropes.
Ceros HMS features include:
- Extra-safe secondary gate design prevents rotation (and therefore cross-loading) in use.
- 'Shoulder' helps keep belay device in the correct position.
- I-beam construction for reduced weight.
- Non-snagging, clean nose design.
- Screwgate lock.
Gate opening: 20mm
Strength (gate closed): 25kN
Strength (gate open): 7kN
Strength (minor axis): 7kN
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.