Is this the best footwear for you? We pride ourselves in finding not just the best type of footwear for your intended use, but also the best fitting model for your foot size, width and shape. Book a free fitting appointment now
A smart, comfortable, and functional shoe, the 'Cinquantaquattro' is ideal for travel, apre-ski, casual use, or city breaks. The full-grain leather upper is easy to clean and maintain, and offers better durability than most alternative suede, suede/fabric, or entirely synthetic shoes. A Vibram outsole provides traction off-road, while a Gore-Tex liner provides protection from puddles and wet grass.
- Full-grain, oiled micro-nubuck leather upper.
- Rubber toe bumper.
- Leather lined cuff.
- Extended lacing - gives extra adjustability over the whole foot.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex lining.
- Dolomite Anatomic System Light - an exclusive system made up of a last and anatomical footbed which ensures a comfortable fit, makes walking easier by reducing fatigue and improves posture ensuring greater stability and balance.
- Shock-absorbing microporous midsole.
- Vibram Ice Trek 2 compound outsole - provides improved grip in icy conditions.
- Suppled with a second set of tone-matching laces.
Please note that while we make every effort to ensure our 'available to sell' stock levels are accurate, errors do occur. If you're planning a special trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first to double-check availability.