The final death knell for frame bindings. The Radical ST 2.0 is the evolution of the Radical ST and its simple operation and increased safety due to the rotation toe piece at last makes the frameless system accessible to every ski tourer. The Radical ST 2.0 means that no valid argument remains for a frame system.
- Perfectly coordinated and precise toe and heel unit release mechanism
- Pivoting toe piece for optimum combating of pre-release following sudden impacts (patent pending)
- Ultra-low binding height allows direct boot-to-ski contact
- Extra-wide binding surface area via new, wider binding rail /baseplate
- Bore-hole template designed in line with maximum norm dimensions, for optimum power transfer on to the ski
- 10mm forward pressure for length adjustment when ski is flexed
- 7075 Forged aluminium
- CRMO Steel
- High-strength plastic
- Stainless steel
- DIN 4-10
- Weight 599g
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.