The multi award winning, ultralight version of the legendary original Exped DownMat - an inflatable camping mattress filled with down for the ultimate combination of low weight packability, with maximum comfort and warmth. Features include:
- Rated to -24°C (R-value 5.9).
- 7cm thick for exceptional comfort.
- Weighs only 565g.
- Packs to only 11x23cm.
- Filled with 170g of high performance 700 fillpower goosedown.
- Supplied with stuffsack and repair kit.
- Supplied with Schnozzel Pumpbag, for near instant mat inflation, while preventing humidity from your breath effecting the insulation. Also doubles as an ultralight compression stuffsack.
- Individually tested.
- 2 year warranty.
Size medium inflated dimensions: 7x52x183cm (the same length and width as a regular size Therm-A-Rest).
Research by EMPA (the Swiss Federal Laboratory for Material Testing) has shown that 3x more heat is lost to the ground than the air when sleeping. This means that a warm mat is more crucial than a warmer sleeping bag. Expeditionists have often reported to Exped that a DownMat saves them 20% in sleeping bag weight!
Other sizes available to order - please contact us.
Please note that stock levels shown on our website are not 'live'. If you're planning a trip to our Leamington store, please contact us first for the latest stock information.